The Alta Valtellina Mountain Community is formed by the aggregation of the 6 Municipalities of Bormio, Livigno, Valdidentro, Valdisotto, Valfurva, Sondalo.
- Bormio is the historical and political center,
- in Livigno the non-customs area,
- in Valdidentro hot springs and hydroelectric energy sources,
- in Valdisotto mineral waters,
- in Valfurva the National Park,
- in Sondalo the historic large Morelli hospital.
Anywhere Skiing, Cycling, Spas, Food and Wine and much more (see the 50 thematic Guides), without forgetting that in the municipality of Bormio, at the Stelvio pass, you can ski all summer long!
This explains why Alta Valtellina has been called Magnifica Terra since ancient times!
The Alta Valtellina area is located in Alta Rezia, in the heart of the central Alps.